Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stan and Bill

Sunday Illustration Day.

I was out all day and when I came back to do today's post, I saw that I was missing a few of the installments of Nothing Ventured I need to complete the serieal. That's why I am giving you something else today. Not that I think there is actually anyone besides me who reeds the Patricia Wentworth serial, but now that I have started it, I would like to have it intact just in case anyone wants to go ahead and read it. And there are only three of four sunday to go, so it would be a shame to stop now.

Instead, I have uploaded a couple more of the soap opera illustrations Stan Drake did for King Features before he was asked to do The Heart of Juliet Jones. These are not complete or in any order, so it's best not to read them. Just enjoy the wonderfull illustreations.





No comments: