Tuesday, January 01, 2019

All There In Black And White

Happy New Year's Day.

Before he became a regular feature at DC, Henry Boltinoff was one of the best selling cartoonists of the forties. He sold to any publication from the midrange family magazines to the lowest 'girl and gag types and everything inbetween. He had a special relationship with the firties incarnations of the old favorite from the thirties, Judge. Since I have most of those, I was able to scan all of his work, which I am sharing here in (relatively) small dosis. I hope to step up the number of posts this year again, so let's start with this extra cartoon day.

2 comments:

comicstripfan said...

Ger: This January 1st, let me take this opportunity to thank you for the postings you have made on this website for the benefit of all interested in comic art and for allowing us to submit our comments on this forum. May you and yours have a happy and successful 2019!

Ger Apeldoorn said...

Thanks and back at all of you. Keep watching, I have so much more to share.