Friday, April 05, 2019

The Wild, Wild Weed

Friday Comic Strip Day.

Like last week I want to share a couple of Tumbleweeds Sunday I like to share. I will be doing this in small portions, because the full lot of early years of this strip I have prove t be hard to clean up. Tom Ryan used a very thin line, that breaks up easily and form some reason this lot of scans seems to have more problems with the moire effect (the random patterns you can get when scanning a dot printed strip). also, like B.C. it has the additional problem that most of the drawings or panels are very open, so that when you remove the yellow paper color, lots of other stuff disappears as well. Thankfully the scans come out better here then when I am working on them, but every once in a while there will be one that works a little less. If you are coming to this late, follow the link for more.







No comments: