Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sampling Long Sam

Sunday Heritage Day.

As I said last week, for the forseeable future you are only going to see strips here, I have already posted about. Nwe scans, but in additaion to what I already have. Which means someday I will have to go and put them all in the right order. Long Sam is one of those strips I would love to see reprpinted and if it was possible, I would show tham all so you can read the storylines without interuption. Today I have a substantial run from 1955 and 1956, some of which will fit together with some of the others if you follow the link. Or you can just enjoy Bob Lubbers' pretty pictures.



1 comment:

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

I've had the original art to the "Clunk!" panel on the 1956-11-04 page for at least 15 years. Happy to finally (!!!) find out where it comes from. Thanks, Ger!