Saturday, August 23, 2008

Would you buy a used car from these characters?

Sundat leftover day.

I have been a good boy this week and didn't miss posting anything.

So for today I have a few odds and ends. First a comic character ad with America's most famous hillbilly couple. There were tons of these, but this one was new to me.

After that two more realistic ad by artists I can't identify. The second one seems to be in the Drake/Starr/Kotzky school.

This last one was from the days when it was still possible to advertise a kids product with the fcat that it had energizing sugar in it. What would we have today to replace it? Captain Light? Corporal Ritalin?


joe bloke said...

what the hell is "cream of wheat"? and i needs me some of that sugary goodness!

Ger Apeldoorn said...

I alsoways assumed the Cream of Wheat is what the British used to call Porridge.