Monday, October 25, 2010

This Frown Ain't Big Enough

Tuesday Comic Strip Day.

The second month of one of the best deadpan sarcastic strips ever from 1966, together with the earliest Sundays I could find from 1968.





















sc_project=3727164; sc_invisible=1; sc_partition=45; sc_security="7785c94e";

The Number One Research Site

I have been doing this blog for over ten years now. I find more and more that it is used by comic book, newspaper strip and cartoon historians as a tool for their research or additional illustrations. And I encourage that. I have larger uncleaned scans for all self scanned images on this blog for those want to use it for their book or article. Just ask and we'll get something going. Family members of artists mentioned here or anyone who is interested in donating scans is encouraged to make contact. By the way, the quickest way to reach me these days is through Facebook.

I highly recommend

Getting any of these wonderful books will help me fund this page.