Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Me And My Big Mouth

My Big American Trip Day 1

Today I made the trip over the ocean and was met by Craig Yoe, where I will be staying with him, his lovely wife, her mother and their two year old son Griffin. I proceeded to tire Craig with an ongoing monologue about comics and television and my plans for books and the blog and whatever came to mind. Only to be silenced by the huge amount of gorgeous comic strip art on his walls. My biggest moment was when I asked Craig if where he lived used to be Indian country. "It all used to be Indian country, Ger."

The great man himself.


And this is where I am staying.

2 comments:

Rich Clabaugh said...

Welcome to the US Ger! Enjoy your time here! Thank Mr. Yoe for all his POPEYE efforts! Ask if he'll go a GORDO book next! *L*

Have fun!

Ger Apeldoorn said...

I'll ask, but I guess his answer will be: "Only if I find a publisher who is willing to go broke."