Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hurray For Dawn O'Day

Saturday Leftover Day.

Last thursday I showed a Big Ben Bolt dailey lementing the fact that I haven't got enough samples to show you longer readable storylines of it. Here is a strip I do have more of. In fact, I have most of the first two years of Val Heinz' Dawn O'Day. It just takes me a while to scan and clean them all. So this installment of the funny Hollywood strip follows earlier posts I have done and will be followed by more. If yu do go back, you'll see how Val Heinz developed his Milt Caniff inpspired style over the first year.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Ger,
I have really enjoyed these last
Three posts. I learn so much
Reading your blog.
Keep up the good work.

Arnaud said...

Funny that the last pages show some George Wunder-type close ups, who also started as a Caniff-imitator and then gradually developed his own style.