Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Check-up.

Halfway through yesterday's post I ran out of room on my account at blogger. Since it only cost about $6 to get plenty more I buckled down and paid. Afterwards I saw that I had to wait 24 hours for the new room to be added. Even though it is now more than 24 hours later, nothing has been added as of yet. So I guess I will have to keep you waiting, too.

Two days later still nothing. I am afraid I will have to go online and find out what I did wrong or what went wrong. They did manage to take the money, though. Good news... I just recieved about six or eight new Sundays with Tall Tales in full color. And I still had a few waiting to be scanned.

Three days later I found out I had to log in at Google and fixed it. First off, I will be adding a couple more images to the previous post.

Ger

1 comment:

Mike Lynch said...

Ugh. Sorry to hear this. My blogger room is running out as well and I shall have to pay up soon. I had no idea there was a waiting period! Thanks for the heads up and I hope you are back to blogging here soon!