Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Help!

Anyone know what's going on with blogger? Why are all my images suddenly 8 DPI when you click them? Even the older ones that used to be okay? Oh, no not all the older ones. Just this weeks posts, including the King Aroo. Did I change something in the settings?

Hm... I just redid the King Aroo pages from last Monday and now they come across alright. Which means I probably have to redo the whole Louie thing as well...





A friend mailed me that the problem might be that I uploaded to many pictures in one day. After which they retroactively downsized all uploads for that day. I guess I should be happy they didn't downsize all my uploads in all my posts. I'll try and redo the Louie pages I scanned myself, hoping they'll work this time.



















No comments: