Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Rarified Pitch

Sunday Meskin Measures.

These months I am selling all of my Prize comics on Ebay. I am currently doing my large collection of crime comics Headline and Justice Traps the Guilty, which both have a lot of Mort Meskin in them (inlcuding some stories I haven't shown here). Since I always photograph all the splash pages and covers, I though I'd share the Meskin ones from Justice Traps the Guilty with you (including a couple of complete stories which I did because I found them extra interesting). If you are interested, my Ebay name is geapelde and the link is below. These crime stories are some of Meskin's best at Prize. At least, he tried to make them more slick than his romance work. There also seem to be more instances of Meskin inking his own stuff instead of handing it over to George Roussos.

Here's the link to copy and paste: https://www.ebay.com/sch/gerapeldoorn/m.html?item=152761669065&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

No comments: