Friday, November 24, 2017

Mad As Mad Can Be

Friday Comic Book Day.

Three months after it was published my book Behaving Madly keeps selling well and getting good reviews. The last one by Steve Heller, formerly of the Nwe Tork Times and New York Times Bok Review. Here is a page by Don Orehek I ended up not using. It was for the Not Mad section and was on eof two pieces Irehek did directly copying a Mad feature or artist. In this case A Movie Scene We'd Like To See by Interlandi, which was initiated by Harvey urtzman in his magazine version of Mad and later continued in Al Feldstein's 'regular' Mad.

If you haven't got my and Craig Yoe's book about Mad magazine imitations yet, yu can get your copy in Amazon by using the link on the right. it will even make me three cents, I believe. You can also buy it in Craig's store (www.yoebooks.com) or ask your own bookstore. The more people get to see this book, the better.

2 comments:

comicstripfan said...

Congratulations on your sales and positive reviews! People accessing this blog and seeing your good work on it I think also helps direct them to your book which can only mean good things.

Ger Apeldoorn said...

Like more books!